Glad to inform you that we have an excellent opening for the position of E&I Draftsman with our reputed client.
Work location: DUBAI.
Please find the below E&I draftsman Job description,
1. Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD software
2. Preparation of Instrumentation engineering deliverables including Specifications, Instrument Datasheets, Logic Diagrams,
Instrument Location Layouts, Cable Routing layout, Cable Block Diagram, Cable Schedules, Wiring Diagrams, Instrument Hook-Ups,
Instrument Power Distribution, and Bill of Material
3. Cable Routing Layouts, 3D modeling of equipment. Attend model reviews Support development of instrument design strategies
4. Interface with other disciplines to overcome design issues
5. Knowledge and experience of model review meetings and drafting,
6. Experience drafting single-line diagrams (SLDs), area classification drawings, electrical layouts, JB wiring diagrams,
motor/variable frequency drive (VFD) schematics, cable schedules, electrical heat trace (EHT) isometrics, etc.
7. Preparation of Fire & Gas Detectors & Alarm Device drawing & datasheets
8. Inter-disciplinary document comments and reviews
9. Provide inputs and review of engineering drawings.
Interested Candidate Can Send CV at email@example.com with the following details.
Total work experience:
Current Salary (all-inclusive):
Expected Salary (all-inclusive):
Please feel free to call the undersigned for more details.
Panna Nishad | Consultant of Talent | Global Talent Bay
Industry : Oil and Gas
Roles : E&I Draftsman
Skills : Draftsman
Salary : Best in Industry
Functional Area : Draftsman
Notice Period : Immediate / 1 Month
Qualification : Electrical and Instrumentation
# Electrical&Instrumentation #ElectricalandInstrumentation